Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh, my goodness!






Last Friday morning, unfortunately I got up a little bit late so that I had no time to eat something. I had to hurry up to go to class. But I must eat breakfast because if I have no breakfast, I usually have no energy to move or work. Besides, that morning I was very disoriented and sleepy although I didn't know the reason.
When I was going out of my home, suddenly my wife told me, "Please, be careful driving today". I asked her the reason. It was her dream about car accident of me. But I didn't care about her advise and forgot it.
some places at my condominium's garage have not enough space for two cars to move at the same time. When I was going out of the garage, I saw a car coming on the other side. So I just stopped on one side and waited for the car to pass. At the moment, I felt the car coming to my side too close, so that I thought I must avoid the car. I moved my car just a little to the opposite side and then the right rear side of my car scratched the column.
After the accident, I decided to always follow my wife's advices.

5 comments:

Chunli said...

oh~ that day was your black day~ but you are a lucky man because you have a predictable wife who has magical power..~ and``be careful``new father^^

wendy said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really want to have a dog here,,,always feel lonely...

AlisonChang said...

Hey,
Is that you car which you put the photo on your blog?

Nice color!! I like it!! Good choice.


Alison

AlisonChang said...

Hey,

till now, can you drive though? or your car is still in the "hospital"?

BY the way, it's good to realize that is right to listen to wife's advice. he he....you are such a good husband.

;) Have a lucky interview for tomorrow.

Alison

Ricky_meng said...

yeah..... your wife's advise should be always right....