Hi, everyone!!

Welcome to my blog. I'm Beomjin Kim.
Hmm... I don't know how to describe about myself.
I have lived with my wife in Toronto for about 7 months and I like Toronto because of kind people, extraordinarily warm weather, and a lot of new experiences. Besides, I'm happy that I can study English with nice people at YUELI.
In Korea-Seoul, I graduated from Seoul National University and my major was law. Although I had prepared for the lawyer exam, I didn't pass it. So I came here in order to find a new major and job. I want to study accounting at York or Ryerson unive
rsity and to be CA.
Recently, the most exciting issue for me is, of course, my baby who will be born on March 18. Everyday I have felt the movement of my baby by touching the stomach of my wife. It's really the most amazing experience which I have never felt before. I want everyone to have a same experience in future.
Have a good time studying at YUELI!!

Welcome to my blog. I'm Beomjin Kim.
Hmm... I don't know how to describe about myself.
I have lived with my wife in Toronto for about 7 months and I like Toronto because of kind people, extraordinarily warm weather, and a lot of new experiences. Besides, I'm happy that I can study English with nice people at YUELI.
In Korea-Seoul, I graduated from Seoul National University and my major was law. Although I had prepared for the lawyer exam, I didn't pass it. So I came here in order to find a new major and job. I want to study accounting at York or Ryerson unive
rsity and to be CA.Recently, the most exciting issue for me is, of course, my baby who will be born on March 18. Everyday I have felt the movement of my baby by touching the stomach of my wife. It's really the most amazing experience which I have never felt before. I want everyone to have a same experience in future.
Have a good time studying at YUELI!!
6 comments:
HEy, Beomjin,
That is so exciting thing to hear this news about your new-born baby.
Have you already known your baby is she or he?
Nice to be your classmates.
Best regards.
Alison
Hi Beomjin...
We are in the same class since october, and I'm so proud to be your classmate...
I'm so happy about your baby! That will be such a nice experience!!!
See you tomorrow...
xoxo Cladia...
you must be so happy to be a father. do you ? anyway, i think you will be a good father
Congratulations~!^^
Such a nice experience to be a father, right~? Probably you'll be a good daddy..I think it's a big responsibility, though..
I hope the best for your baby..
congratulations once more~^^~
Sure, I will tell u if we wanna hang out. I just drunk too much last week.
hello, bomjin, thish is my blog adress.http://yueliyorku.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment